Get our price list!
|Buy with Confidence
from a Premier Intuit Reseller
Direct from Intuit
|No Sales Tax
(in some states)
|Try it free for 30 days|
Based on its best fit for accountants and their clients, the CPA Practice Advisor has awarded QuickBooks Point of Sale a 4.75 star rating. The full review is included in the magazine’s August issue.
QuickBooks Point of Sale gives you detailed sales and inventory reports that let you know what is selling and what is not. You can also keep track of your customers' shopping history so you can delight them with personalized service and rewards.
NEW Point of Sale now includes a mobile feature that lets you accept credit and debit cards on your mobile phone or tablet-all mobile sales and inventory information syncs with your software keeping your records accurate and up-to-date.
And, Point of Sale is designed to be easy to set up so most retailers can start using the software the same day.
Detailed sales and inventory reports let's you know what is selling and what is not
Instant reports can show you top selling products, best customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
Save inventory tracking time. No manual tracking-your inventory is updated with every sale, order, and return.
The customer center helps you keep track of your customers and their shopping habits
- Automatically track and reward your best customersÿ
- Easily access key customer information, like birthdays or last item purchased
- Quickly let your customers know whether or not an item is in stock
- Keep customers coming back with loyalty programs, gift cards, and personalized email reminders, updates, and specials
- Automatically generate letters and customer mailing labels
- Target top customers for an event or promotion
Accept credit cards on your mobile device. All sales and inventory information instantly syncs with your POS software so your records are always accurate and up-to-date.
- Accept payments, and track inventory on your mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- Information instantly syncs with your POS SW so you can stay on top of your your business no matter where you make your next sale
And if you are a QuickBooks user, all your information automatically syncs with your QB financial software
- Transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software with a click. You won't have to worry about data entry errors from retyping data and will be better prepared at tax time.
Point of Sale is designed to be easy to set up so most retailers can start using the Point of Sale the same day.
- Use the simple Setup Interview to get started quickly and easily.
- If you already have lists of customers, items or vendors, you can quickly import them from QuickBooks Accounting software2 or Microsoft Excel 5 to help save time on manual data entry.
- You'll also find in-product video tutorials to guide you through the most important daily tasks.